Wednesday 11 March 2009

Information: Changes

I have become 'stalled' at deviantART (for a variety of reasons which needn't detain us here), but haven't been altogether idle in the interim. I have launched myself at Fine Art America in the hope of earning a little income from my art, and so new work posted here will link directly there. Also notice the widget, hand-coded in order to retain the complete list of available prints, rather than just the latest 15 that the site's feed offers.

I've been working on a new style of abstracts, plus there's a backlog of disc-julians and some miscellaneous others. Not all will make it to the print stage, but I may decide to upload elsewhere so that the preview images here may link to something satisfyingly larger. Also some more tips on the way, and I have draft notes for the outline of 'The definitive guide to disc-julians' which may eventually surface as a stylish (sic!) .pdf ;-)

No comments: