Monday 14 January 2008

Tip: sliding and double-clicking

A good proportion of the fields in Adjust and Editor dialogues support sliding and double-clicking in their title areas to change their values. Double-clicking defaults/toggles*. To use the title field as slider control, click and hold then drag to the right to increase and the left to decrease. Further details:

Summary table

*if option set in Options, Editor, Double-click on variation (see below)
#sometimes gives Access violation errors - use at own risk!

Editor Options

2 comments:

Bobbie Sandlin said...

THANK YOU for this blog! I love the double click tips! I didn't know that!!!

UltraGnosis said...

Just what it's here for! I realised that there's so much undocumented wisdom about the program that I'd at least record the bits that I know.